13 Jane Street Mount Isa
This house is far from the norm of Mount Isa living. You will feel like you're in a Tuscan movie set upon entry and throughout this spectacular property. It is just a total one of, and you will feel you have escaped to a country far away.
The open plan living areas are massive, light and just perfect for the larger family. The stunning architecture inside is breath taking and will leave you speechless. Solid rendered block construction, with a render inside and out that will impress everyone.
You could style this home to any taste and have it looking so beautiful.
The front facade just creates the feel from the outside that this home has on the inside. The front patio with original mosaic tiles sets the scene for the style of this treasure.
- Split system air conditioning through out
- Stunning gloss ceramic tiles throughout all living areas
- Massive lounge with feature wall and stunning arches and built-in bar
- Huge kitchen/dining space which overlooks the in ground pool
- Family size 2 way bathroom - double vanity - shower over sunken bath - separate toilet and second toilet in bathroom - handy for the larger family
- Three/four over size bedrooms, new carpets and built-ins and split systems
- Large covered entertainment area with electric barbeque
- 6m x 3.6m powered shed
- In ground salt water pool
- Well fenced
- Double undercover car parking
- 809m2 block with side access
- Furniture shown in pictures included in the sale
If you are looking for something special please come and inspect this home before it's too late.
This is no plain Jane.
Call Leesa Fanti from Vivid Realty 0438 729 884
: 809.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.